June 6-7, 2016
Department of Earth Sciences at ETH Zürich (Zentrum campus)
Sonneggstrasse 5, 8092 Zürich
Travel and Accommodation
Zurich is an international business city as well as one of the favorite destinations for European tourists. Please note that the Madagascar school takes place at the beginning of the tourist season, we suggest to book your travel well in advance.
Please also check in advance if you need a visa to enter and stay in Switzerland. Switzerland is part of the Schengen Area. All EU and EEA (Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein) countries do not require visa and ID cards are generally sufficient, but please check if a passport might be required. Do I need a VISA?
Registration is open until 27th May 2016.
Registration fees are 30 Swiss Francs (CHF) for students and 100 Swiss Francs (CHF) for other participants. Exchange rate
Lunches on both days and coffee breaks are included in the registration fees.
- Sergey Fomel (University of Texas at Austin)
- Constantin Mildner (ETH Zürich)
- Kelly Regimbal (University of Texas at Austin)
- Karl Schleicher (University of Texas at Austin)
- Jeffrey Shragge (University of Western Australia)
- Pengliang Yang (Universite Joseph Fourier-Grenoble)
To Be Announced.